Sunday, December 10, 2006

Random #45u9

1. I have tickets to see Muse open Wembley Stadium June next year (ARRRR MYYY GAAAWD)

2. This photo is to prove that Jarrod and I really did live in the same city together at some stage (yes, London)


3. Andy - you send me another photo from home purposely shot to make me feel like shit, and I swear I'll break your legs when I see you next!

4. Random antipodean houseparties always make you feel like part of some extended family you never knew existed.

5. 38 days til the big flight. Why can't it be now...?

6. Adios Jarrodizness!! You will be back here for summer and Reading, I know. No sucker misses winter here just to come back for another winter. That's just crazy talk.

7. Never, EVER, go down Regent St during Christmas shopping




8. Karma 0, Rez 1. I offered to help a girl get her (fucking heavy) suitcase down 3 flights of stairs at Piccadilly Circus today.

No comments: