Thursday, May 31, 2007

Baby dontcha sign that paper tonight, she said

Last night I went to one of the best gigs ever. Leah, Dyls, Hogga, Az and I saw Reel Big Fish at the University of London. It reminded me a lot of Adelaide Uni Bar... a fucking awesome place for live gigs.

We started playing nicely in the bar


Then we got amongst it..


Then we got on top of it..


(how those boys lifted me I have NO idea)


Then we got drenched..
(Leah gave the ground 2 beers after spitting most of her first one in my face).


Then we gave it eyes..


Oh and did I mention I MET DAN REGAN?!
Holy crap.


Me: Hi Dan! I love you guys so much, you rock!
Dan: Thanks!
Me: I saw you a bunch of times in Aus and caught you at Reading... that was fucking awesome
Dan: It was a great show! We didn't play Sell Out though..
Me: Yeah I know, dickheads in the crowd were throwing shit and booing
Dan: Yeah, security dragged us off so we couldn't go back on.. we're opening with it tonight though *grins*
Me: Get in!!


FUCKEN YES!!

Oh, and at some point we actually saw the best ska band on Earth






We ended the night by displaying some unbelievable acrobatic skill on the tube.

(I fully fucking landed that too, complete with Olympic finish).

No comments: