Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm baaaack

Hear ye, hear ye! I have had loads of correspondence regarding the lack of posting here lately (no, really). Unless you have been living under a rock you would know I was in Australia for 3 and a half weeks (not NEARLY enough time, but that's not for here) and am currently blogging my little heart out - it's gonna be a doozy.

In the meantime be comforted to hear that I had a brilliant time back home. To those of you I got to visit/hang out/get drunk and silly with I had a fucking blast (!!) and really do miss you. I felt celebrity-like for a while there, but sadly it's back to reality - dreary London and it's surly inhabitants - for now.

Only news to report is that I am now the proud co-owner of a shareroom! That's right.. some lucky soul has won the right to share a 10 x 8m room of love with moi. We're currently on a bed hunt so it's very cosy living at the moment.

Slight reprieve though, I'm off to Manchester this weekend to visit Courts before she goes galavanting through Europe once again, the lucky devil. Azz, Dyl and I are travelling in style after work this Friday... I forsee empty wine bottles and angry bus drivers. Hurrah!

And one last thing.. we humbly welcomed our new housemate Taffee to the Villas on Saturday! It's good to have another male in the midst (and being easy on the eye helps us all get through these cold and dark days). Upon arriving back on Saturday morning it seemed Taff had been more than welcomed into the house debauchery. What have we done...

No comments: