Monday, July 10, 2006

Baaaby, baaaaby, baaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyy

YOU ARE MY VOODOO CHILD, MY VOODOO CHILD


You heard it here first folks, we're off to see Izzy and the Traders tomorrow night at the Empire!!! I got back from lunch to receive some very good news....

"Congratulations. You have won two tickets to see the Rogue Traders at the Shepherd's Bush Empire tomorrow night. Your name (plus one) will be on the SJM guestlist at the box office

Regards,

Alison"


Now to make my "Izzy we <3 you" sign.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my "all about you didn't" wasn't "bogus and sad" especially in comparison to your fine effort

Lost... again to the arch rivals in the battle of the twisties, orignal lost to chicken of Marion (fkrs).....

Anyway, the annual pilgramige is upon us, on saturday we trek down to aldinga to play the sharks and mosey on down to the pub of the big sis, the alma.... I'm booking you in for next year

Rez said...

On the contrary, I thought it was a magnificent effort (of course not as good as mine, but one can only strive for a PB when trying to upstage my efforts.)

I am very concerned to hear about the second loss to the CT this year. They are of lesser quality... this is not acceptable!

Well, now you've got me wanting Adelaide more than ever. I couldn't think of a better arvo than one spent at Aldinga flinging shit at the Sharks before a session at the Alma. Bring it on. (However, now my leave has been extended it looks like I may only be back in time for the finals.. which you will of course make with gusto).