Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This fucking country

How can one of the biggest cities in the world be FULL of fucking morons and ridiculous rules that avoid common sense?? (Could it have something to do with being full of Britons?).

I try to change my address for tax purposes online - Do you think I can find a form, email or phone number to use? NO.

I ring my nearest doctor to register since we've moved (and of course, you can't just see any doctor in town, you MUST live within 5 km) - Do you think they can tell me when the next available appointment is? NO.

We've registered for Glastonbury ticket sales. Today the rules to buying tickets have been announced (after we pre-registered including sending photos in for ID?!) - Do you think we can pay with credit cards given the tickets are £160 each? NO.

6 months ago I emailed Ticketmaster to change my address so tickets I were expecting didn't go astray - Did I get an appropriate reaction from them? NO (Except for TODAY when I received a reply.... 6 MONTHS LATER)


Is it just me....?? ARRGGGHHHH!!!!

(rant over).

No comments: