Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Thanks to everyone who sent messages for my birthday... as I replied to Matt's Mum.. "I'm getting so much love from Oz today!". And as for you, Beccyboo.. you almost had me in tears after calling!

Well, after a big lunch - treated to champers by V - yay!!!! It's 2 hours and counting before heading home to punk it up for 80's Roller Disco extravaganza. I'm turbo excited!

And p.s. I love everyone who told me today I could eat chocolate and not put on weight because it's my birthday. I'm so glad you're looking out for me.

X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Southy says
"It's at Reading m'dear ;)"

A touch rude young one

We're the mighty MPFC roos , aka the twisties, beat the Hawks of Hackam on saturday... I mean, I've met some scum before, but...

Its very ying and yang with the Keeper, she's a very nice girl, and good convo was had alround. The steaks were world class, not a drinker though, all in all, she's girl next door

Rez said...

I thought you'd be well used to my attitude by now Sensei.

Hackham? I would've forfeited if I were you!

Good to hear we've finally got some goss on her, keep up the good work. Next I want photos.

Gotta send you an email re the birthday weekend frivolity.

Anonymous said...

Those rose coloured glasses

Nothing says Hackham like their u/14's coach and 15 year old mums abusing our 12-14 year old players

Pummelled by the emus of m'vale. Sunday morn, recovery session at the beach, in the frking cold water for 45 mins.

Waiting....

Rez said...

Too many comments to be made about shrinkage and the like.. it's just too easy.

As for Hackham, ugh, just thinking about it send shivers down my spine - and it's already only 5 degrees here.

Disappointing to hear about the loss to the Emu's. But, like I've said, when their pub serves schnitty's of that calibre, you can only guess their football team will be as good.