Thursday, May 04, 2006

Read on

Phew.. what a big couple of weeks it has been. Since last writing I have-

- Been on the Eurostar and spent four days in Paree
- Played in the ANZAC Weekend Netball round robin comp
- Taken on a new and 'different' hair colour (you knew it would happen people!)
- Had my credit and bank cards stolen (what a JOYFUL experience)
- Made the pilgrimage to Gallipoli for ANZAC Day/visited Istanbul
- Starting captaining our netty team in the local comp
- Organised my birthday.. roller disco here we come!!
- Got broadband, well, I get access on Wednesday and should have my pc by this time next week. Get in!!


It's all below people, work it out yourselves!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hit it with Beth's sister on Sat, she still can't stomach a drop.

Pummelled by the "wineflies" on the w/e, no drink card, but a nifty twenty instead.

On call over the next month for work - can't hit the turps too 'ard.

Chooks and doggies at the Oval tonight with Petey, tobes, and Rexy.

P.S. It's always after 12 in New Zealand....
P.P.S Who would want to be a fkn winefly anyway?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the postcard babe! Got it yesterday. You're making me want to travel so fucking badly.

I want to email you but i'm not sure where you want it at the moment. So let me know!

Love Jen xoxo

Rez said...

You played against the 'flies? No way!

I hear the chooks are going alright. And once again the Panthers have slipped down in the early stages (never to be revived).

Don't go bagging my winefly boys!

Rez said...

Glad you got the postcard, was worried I didn't have the right address!

Keep emailing at port_gal@hotmail.com, I haven't got a steady work email, but should do come July (eeep, 12 month contract... shhh)

x

Anonymous said...

Way! cocky bunch of sh*ts are those 'flies ... only thing worse are the emu's from down the road

The chookies had been amply talked up by Toby, after all was said and done, the rockets and their deli roles put on more of a show, the doggies, who were 8th leading in, reigned supreme

Rez said...

Leave my 'flies alone... as for those Emus, apart from their pub, they ain't got much to offer.

Tobes is a chooker fan?? That boy is twisted. Get him on the right bandwagon immediately.