Sunday, May 14, 2006

Slap me

Iiiiiiiiiii'm going to Reeeaaaaaaading, Iiiiiiii'mmm going to Reeeeadddding


Friday 25 August
FRANZ FERDINAND, KAISER CHIEFS, AUDIOSLAVE, YEAH YEAH YEAHS, BELLE AND SEBASTIAN, FALL OUT BOY, PANIC! AT THE DISCO, FIGHTSTAR, PRIMAL SCREAM, MYSTERY JETS, PEACHES

Saturday 26 August
MUSE, ARCTIC MONKEYS, THE STREETS, FEEDER, DIRTY PRETTY THINGS, THE FUTUREHEADS, WOLFMOTHER, THE RACONTEURS, JET, CLAP YOUR HANDS SAY YEAH, THE FALL, THE SHINS

Sunday 27 August
PEARL JAM (FUCK ME), PLACEBO, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, SLAYER, LESS THAN JAKE, DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL, TAKING BACK SUNDAY, MAXIMO PARK, THE RAKES, THE KOOKS, BOY KILL BOY, GOLDIE LOOKIN' CHAIN, THE DRESDEN DOLLS, THE AUTOMATIC, ¡FORWARD, RUSSIA!, THE MARSHALS


After this I can officially die happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where?

Lost to the shoes, but beat the sharks.

Reading - Mucho jealousy

On call, supposed to be off it, but I'm only human.

Happy 22nd.... Pick up an 18 yr old, you'll feel dirty, but happy you can still do it, 50/50, he'll go for hours or be asleep after 3 strokes.

Heard about Renz's keeper? Meeting her and a small cow (2eat) Friday.

Rez said...

It's at Reading m'dear ;)

The shoes... hahaha, still can't get over that name. Who do you play for??

Thank you. Friday night will be a bloody corker, if I can't pick up at the roller disco, where can I?! (I'll let you know about the age and stamina).

I have indeed heard, let me know all the goss.