Thursday, May 18, 2006

Steady as she goes

Last night we were given the news that - after contacting the promoters - we will be given replacement tickets. I expect backstage fucking passes after this!! At least our stress levels have now all but disappeared.

I think these next few weeks will rival this time last year. Tomorrow is the big day (ahhh!!!), Roller Disco a go go - 80's style, then I have a mystery package being delivered (do I smell tim tams??) Saturday, tattoo's on Sunday followed by the longest week at work before flying off to Barca... then TOOL!!

Phew. I best sit down and get on with concentrating on anything but my birthday.

****

And Jen, huge congratulations... wow, you floored me with your email!!! If you do make it over here - or to Amsterdam for that matter - count me in! x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
You can't be as shocked as i was!

I hope you had a great birthday!

love jen xoxo