Friday, September 01, 2006

Errrr... what?

Proving that you don't need a mathematical mind to work in the financial sector I announce that today, is in fact, my 9 month anniversary.... not a month ago as I so excitedly wrote about ("Happy 9 month anniversary!!"). So, push rewind and relive those celebrations again in my honour.

NB: This time I actually GET champagne... as well as running amok in our big, empty, loveshack... that's right, tonight we walk away from 165 for the last time. We'll miss you Willy G ;(

[I will be writing up Reading stories and the MAJORNESS that was the last week of my life shortly... will be without net access at home for a few weeks but should bounce back after we settle in our new place. FYI - 2 Portland Villa, Benbow Rd, Hammersmith, W6 0AT. As always, forward gifts of love and lust to said address. Keep the used underwear to yourself.]



OH MY GOD EDDIE VEDDER MADE ME CRY.

No comments: