Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Nadia's stolen alphabuzizzle survizzle, mah nizzle's

[A is for age] Twenty two. Old hag. Yep, I'm on the shelf.
[B is for booze of choice] WHY DON'T THEY SELL JOHNNY WALKER IN LONDON??
[C is for career:] Singer/drummer
[D is for your drug of choice] Codiene
[E is for one essential item you use everyday] Hair straightener (Oh my GOD I'm such a BIMBO)
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] I'm bringin sexy back!!
[G is for favorite game:] Twister ("Oops I ACCIDENTLY fell on you")
[H is for Hometown:] The big A to the DEL-AIDE. (Or, to be technical, Brisvegas)
[I is for instruments you play:] Drums, clarinet and I can yell really loudly.
[J is for favorite juice?:] Anything but pineapple. Malibu ruined it for me.
[K is for kids?:] Kids? Where?? Oh god they're on me!!
[L is for last hug:] the US Army guy.. aka 'Kansas City'
[M is for marriage:] M is for Murderessness
[N is for nickname:] Rez, Renni, Renatta, Renwa, Mongrel
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] I had a 5 hour wait in a UK A&E when I fractured my foot. That was nice.
[P is for phobias:] Fireworks and very bright lightening.
[Q is for quote:] "It don't mean butt if it ain't got that jut"
[R is for biggest regret:] Having that wine at lunch. Urggggh.
[S is for singing:] Eeeiiin prosit, eiiiin prosit, deeeer Gemutlichkeit!!
[T is for time you woke up:] 7:45am... a sleep in cause I flew in so late last night... and still made work by 9:15. Booyah.
[U is for underwear:] Disco undies!!
[V is for vegetable you love:] Pumpkin. MmmmmMmmMm. It's appauling how many people I live with have a pumpkin phobia.
[W is for worst habit:] Idle hands.
[X is for x-rays you've got:] Ankle, nose, chest x 2, bladder, teeth x a billion, elbow, foot. I'm a clumsy kid.
[Y is for yummy food you make:] I am so Jamie Oliver. Whenever I have 'mini pizza night' everyone goes weak at the knees.
[Z is for zodiac sign:] As stubbirn as they come, Taurus.

No comments: