Friday, September 08, 2006

Sunshine here we come!!

Today on a whim, instead of booking my flights to Norway, Cazza talked me into a trip to Sardinia. Ok, ok... so she didn't really twist my arm as much as send me an email with pictures of the beautiful island.. I was coaxed dammit - never give me visual aids!!

So Carol, Rodda, Jess and I are off to get the last rays of sun and stretches of beach we can find until summer back home. Sounds good to me as it's been FAR too long since I've left the UK (until this time next week!!) and I could do with some hardcore relaxation.

***

In other, sadder news, it pains me to have received yet another morning's worth of distressed emails and messages... I can't believe Brocky's gone. And since things come in three's, I'm refusing to turn my phone on next week.

***

To end this post on a happy note... I look forward to all the little people we will soon be welcoming into the world. Woodsy, your photo's are amazing darl... I can't believe there's a little person in there! And furthermore, can't wait to catch up.. everyone's seriously growing up while I'm away.. what is with that?!

(Oh and p.s. to anyone that has sent emails to my hotmail.. I have limited if any net connection at home since I've moved, hopefully I'll be back on track next week sometime. Send emails to my work (Renee.Hawkett@threadneedle.co.uk) if you miss me THAT much).

Ciaoooooo

No comments: