Friday, January 13, 2006

Drinking in the sun

Thanks for the email Matt, you reminded me that this weekend is Schutzenfest.... the second best beer festival EVER!!! And here I sit after trudging in through 3 degree weather BRRR (and currently sipping on my mandatory morning 'brew' - I'm an expert at making tea now). I definitely have not forgotten about Munich in October.. you and Nikki better pull your fingers out and get over here!!

Am probably going ice skating tonight... can you imagine (Disney presents 'Prats on Ice'). Although it will provide a nights entertainment WITHOUT drinking. Ugh. Saying that, I got home and Dylan handed me a glass of white while asking 'and how are you feeling today??' before bursting into a fit of laughter... apparently I was quite a sideshow Wednesday night (not surprising really).

For once there is nothing interesting to report except for the usual - will try and access my hotmail tonight, will upload more photos, will call home soon etc etc.

Send me more emails people.. I need to feel the love in preparation for Australia Day.. we just can't get the concept into the Britons heads. Which reminds me.. I finished my first jar of Vegemite this morning.. what a milestone!! (Yes, I'm clutching at straws for news here).

No comments: