Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh Yeeeah! On and on and on and on and on and...

I'm in voting mode for the J's hottest 100.. I can't do it! I have no idea what is going on with Aussie music at the moment (I know it's based on 2005, of which I spent mostly in Australia). Below is my copyrighted list which has been sent in for the annual party at Danny's place - GOD DAMN I'll miss that badly. Drink lots and lots and LOTS of Coopers for me.

1. Foo Fighters - Best Of You
2. End of Fashion - Oh Yeah
3. Wolfmother - Mind's Eye
4. Ben Lee - Catch My Disease
5. Coldplay - Fix You
6. Gorillaz - Dare
7. Franz Ferdinand - Do Ya Wanna
8. Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
9. Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
10. The White Stripes - Blue Orchid


And now to add insult to injury I can't actually vote cause I keep getting error reports! I want my vote for The Living End to count! (especially as this is the first year I haven't included them in my top ten).

No comments: