Friday, January 13, 2006

In your honour I would die tonight

It's lunch and being all nigel decided to spend it reading Kerrang. Unfortunately I came across an article all about the Foo playing Earls court last month... which Towsty and I were supposed to go to. ARGH it sounds like the worlds best gig.

Needless to say my lunch had been suitably soured... until Matt and Megs called me in a drunken state singing SClub tunes down the phone! Wonderful to hear from them, hard though - being in my office didn't allow me to say much back and having an overwhelming homesickness moment ensured that even if I did speak, waterworks would have not been far behind. Back to work then..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There truly aint no party like an S Club Party.




Ooh Ooh.

Rez said...

Finally Friday night
Feelin' kinda good, lookin' alright
Gotta get movin', can't be late
Gotta get groovin', just can't wait (hooooo!)


OH DEAR.