Monday, January 16, 2006

Memories

I haven't done one of these in FOREVER. So, thanks Renz, you got me addicted again!!

***
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6.25 (bleeegh) - which is approx 5.30pm Adelaide time! (p.s. not a good time to message me people!)

2. Diamonds or pearls?
We've all seen the pearl necklace answer many times before so I'll refrain.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
My housies bought dodgy DVDs from the markets so have seen Memoirs of a Geisha and King Kong in the last two days. KK was rubbish. Going to see Brokeback Mountain on Thurs.

4. What is your favourite TV show?
EastEnders!!!!!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Toast with Vegemite (yeah!! *punches air with Aussie pride*)

6. What is your favourite cuisine?
Mexican is always pretty damn good

7. What is your middle name?
I don't have one! :( I have been given a lot of nicknames here though... Ren, Renwa, Renatta etc

8. What food do you dislike?
Olives ('blegh' as my housemate Dylan would say)

9. What is your favourite CD at the moment?
Foo Fighters - One By One (as its the only one of 4 that I currently own!!)

10. What kind of car do you drive?
None... I had to sell the mini beast ;(((

11. Favourite sandwich?
Eat do a FABULOUS ciabatta with roast chicken and chutney with basil and spinach and garlic.. mmmmm

12. What characteristic do you despise?
Selfishness

13. Favourite item of clothing?
My new slinky red top which can double as workwear on a Friday so when I go out afterwards I can strut my stuff - yeah baby!

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Don't ask me that.... it is a current conundrum of mine... we're spoilt for choice.

15. What colour is your bathroom?
Errr white with tiles I think??

16. Favourite brand of clothing?
Rez style

17. Where would you retire to?
Somewhere in Australia DEFINITELY. Probably Adelaide... sleepy and slow.. YAWN.

18. What was your most memorable birthday?
Can't go past my 21st last year... I want to go back!!

19. Favourite sport to watch?
AFL - of which I can't get any over here!

20. Furthest place you are sending this?
Australia *sniff*

21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Errr people who have better things to do than to email me... which should be none of you!!

22. Person you expect to send it back first?
Above

24. When is your birthday?
19 May (and I live at 165 Fleetwood Rd, Willesden Green, London, NW101NP *cough*)

25. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A morning person here... although it's colder than dogs bollocks it's still easier dealing with the tubes in the morning than falling asleep on them at night.

26. What is your shoe size?
8 in the UK... woo!!!

27. Pets:
My little brother, who I couldn't get into cargo at Adelaide Airport.

28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Errr I can officially ice skate without going arse up!!

29. What did you want to be when you were little?
Fire fighter. True - although I'm terribly frightened of fire!

30. How are you today?
NEXT!

31. What is your favourite candy/chocolate?
DON'T GO THERE. The machine in the kitchen gets frequent visits.

32. What is your favourite flower?
W.E.

33. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to?
January 26... it is going to be madness at the same time as really sucking (I can't believe I'm missing the J's countdown for the first time ever... and the sun.. and the barbies... and the BDO..)

34. Are you married?
Never been to vegas <--- AGREED!

35. Do you enjoy your job?
It provides me with the free internet access I require - all bar hotmail.. grr.

Oh... that's it! Well, enjoy!! X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"KK was rubbish."

Leave poor KK alone.

Anonymous said...

Be careful when you do get to Vegas...you may marry an Elvis...or worse still be married by an Elvis!

Rez said...

KK should well and truly be left alone, no argument there.

Rez said...

OMG... have we not had that conversation Renz.. I WANT to be married by (or to!!) an Elvis impersonator!!

Right, that's it, everyone in the car, we're off to Vegas!