Monday, December 19, 2005

Girls on film

Current music: Foo Fighters collection

Threadneedle classifieds:
Duran Duran tickets, Earls Court, Dec 22nd £50 each. Two tickets available.

SHIT YEAH. It looks like it may be a Merry Christmas afterall.However the last few days have been less than merry, but that's not for here.

Finally have my own room.. it's bulks cool since I moved all my stuff into it. Ha! I say 'all my stuff' like I have suitcases full of things. It still looks rather bare, but a few trips to Ikea will do the trick. I already have Christmas lights, candles and a map of the UK to brighten up the place. Tonight I'm buying a 'duvet' and I'm set. Hoping to get a little TV/DVD set.. they're really cheap here and since I have no music devices apart from my Ipod it would double as an excellent way to listen to music.

At work here, not a lot to do. Everyone is gearing up for the holidays so I've basically been net surfing all day. Only thing is hotmail is restricted so I still can't access my emails. (tonight I promise!!) However I have spent my time trying to research a trip to Brussels Andy and I have been talking about. We stayed up until about 4am the other night looking through copious amounts of holiday photos and video.. I already have the travel bug so badly. I really need to start taking photos too. And if you hear anything about 'Project Towsty', just laugh.

Well I'm off... groceries, bedding and alcohol to buy. Photos will be up soon, fingers crossed.

And someone has to come over. My room is huge and I'm already hanging to show someone from back home where I live and all the new places around me which feel so familiar (not to mention eating fucking dodgy kebabs made by Russians... the best damn kebab you'll ever have for £3. Opposite the Hammersmith station is the hot tip).

Ciao ciao darlinks.

And Lachy, I never stop thinking about the Colonials ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have the Pommes Frittes in Brussels (with extra Mayo), still, the Flems are not as good as the little Orange Men.

Rez said...

I've had enough mayo in the last three weeks to last me a life time. But, if you insist.

I personally look forward to the Flems. They're close enough to being German to make them rather appealing ;)

Anonymous said...

Pommes Frites... HA HA
(a Matt and Hayley joke from Braeview German class)

Ahem.