Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Got two quid guvna?

Current music: Still Foo Fighters. Favourite track - Baker Street

Bleeeeeeeeeergh. DAMN YOU CRANBERRY *shakes fist towards sky*. Unfortunately the day I start dieting again I stumble upon the divine Cranberry cart hidden away in a part of Liverpool Street Station I manage not to notice in the morning. Needless to say, £3 later I've eaten my fair share of almonds, macadamias and chocolate covered banana chips! This city is full of shitty food. It's not fair! That said I went grocery shopping - proper grocery shopping - for the first time last night. £40 and I filled my half of the cupboard and fridge. Still have no vegemite :( I'm really going to have to do something about that.

Have my work Christmas party tonight. Dear lord. How they didn't learn their lesson Friday night I'll never know (Let's just say after copius amounts of FREE drinks there began an ice fight, resulting in someone being burnt by a certain someone else :/ ... they started it!) Anyhow, massive do tonight in a local Hall, 1200 people, free wine and cocktails (OH LORD) and lots of cute Brits. There is a lot to be said for the Private sector... so much.

Doesn't look like I'm seeing DD anymore, it's probably for the best. I have to pay 410 quid in rent and bills by Thursday, don't get paid til Friday and my pay will only be for two days. Hello Australian bank account I said I wouldn't touch! Ah well it's all for the greater good. Oh and have just spent a load more on getting a new phone and contract and programs for my camera so I can finally download my photos!

Can't wait for Christmas. I wasn't excited about it before, but now we've got settled, put up christmas lights and have plans to be partying hard - in the spirit of the season - I feel more excited about it. So people, get with sending me presents, express service. Don't just sit there.. do it now!

Well, back to pretending like I'm working hard. Hoping this bloated, overeating feeling will go away before 5.30.... I can see this night spiralling out of control... and here's me promising now that I'll rock up just before 9 tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned...

No comments: