Monday, December 12, 2005

Random

So, what's been happening?

Apparently something blew up somewhere in England. We've all been getting calls and messages checking we're ok... I still have no idea what anyone is talking about. It's a bit scary actually that something so huge can happen in the town you're in and you are unaware.. eeep.

I'm in a bit of a weird place at the moment. Still trying to find housing during the day while Vanessa works. We saw a heap of places on the weekend but nothing was suitable. I know the standard of living here is not up to par with Australia.... but fuck.

I've currently got two recruitment agencies wanting to put my CV's through for two PA roles (both about £13/hr, which is great), however they're both really corporate offices and sound like there would be overtime expected frequently.. I can't afford to be picky about what I'm doing but I also don't want to get in a worse rut than I was in back home. We'll see I guess.

Hmmm... so much other stuff to write but too tired and over everything to keep typing. Here's hoping by the end of the week I at least have a job to call my own.

Til then

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are reading your blog together while taking in a hot bath....mr ducky sayd hello....squeek....

nice to know you're doing ok and that the you're oblivious to the big smoke cloud overhead....

any luck with the gentlemen? i hear that you've

Hey and you missed out on the great aussie brawl. Apparently it was called (by the aussies) "Lebanese and wog" bashing day....who would have thought Sydney was full of racist C***S like that....