Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Skinny choc mint bliss to go

Still can't stop the Starbucks madness.

In other news I'm anxious to get a place to live. We spent last night on the loungeroom floor of a friend. Whilst I totally appreciate that we have somewhere to stay and stash all our stuff, sleeping on cushions in a very cold living area is not exactly how I imagined getting a good nights sleep! There are lots of places out there, it's just getting to see them before others do and finding one at a reasonable price.

On the job front we're still registering with heaps of agencies. I have to call 4 of them back. God it costs so much to use your mobile here! I'll be living out of those cool red phone booths for the next few days (yes, they really do have the red boxes which suprised me). At least while I'm calling all of them back I can write down the names and numbers of all the local 'Blonde, leggy, goddesses' available from 10am til late.

Nothing much to report except that this morning it was fucking FREEZING. There was ice covering everything, which, although makes for a really beautiful scene, does not make it bearable to walk to the tube station which is 10 minutes away. Ahh the things we do in the name of saving money.

Thanks for calling this morning Jarrod, you made a craptacular day just that bit more bearable just by letting me laugh at your Victorian accent. Haha... "deli" hahaha...

No comments: